Work is not even over and I am ready to quit. My patience bucket has gone dry and I ready to explode at the next punk kid trying to be a smart alec. It's shifts like these that I just want to be back in Leamington. So here is my "woe is me poem"
Wanting to give up and go home
Home is where the heart is
I left mine there in yours
Keeping it safe
Home is where the heart is
This is where you are
I can’t help but to miss you
Needing you by my side
This is where you are
Empty shadows by me
Wanting to tell you of joys and sorrows
But your not in sight
Not here by my side
Wanting your hand in mine
The place inside where our hearts met
Has constant aching
Wanting your hand in mine
The comfort of your arms
The sound of your voice
Reunited again
No comments:
Post a Comment