Monday, April 19, 2010

crazy kid.....

So yesterday night at around 11 pm one of the guys from the residence, let's call him Mr. Talks-a-lot, comes into the office where me and my co-worker Ray were youtube-ing. Well Mr. Talks-a-lot is laughing hysterically and panicking all at the same time. I look at him and say, "whats wrong?" So Mr. Talk-a-lot turns 90 degrees and I see that he has an industrial sized toilet paper roll that is stuck on his bicept.... HAAAAAAA!!!!!! Oh did I ever laugh!! Ray didn't think it was as funny as I did... but come on admit it! Thats funny stuff right there. Anywho Ray grabbed some scissors and eventually he cut if off after much whinning and complaining from Mr. Talks-a-lot on how the scissor is poking him.

Anywho that was the highlight of my night lastnight! Hope it made you smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment