Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wanting More

So I got a new journal on the weekend and I just wanted to share a bit from my first entry:

I crave things that are real. Things that are real don't always make sense.. or maybe the make the most sense, it's just we don't always understand it. Like....love. How would you define love? Can you define love? You really can't. Maybe you would go about saying, "well there are four kinds of love like: the love of things, friendship love, family love, and romantic love" But you really wouldn't be able to give one definite definition. But, when you love someone it feels right; it makes sense, but you don't always understand it. And also you don't understand how you got to that place where you know that you love him. Especially since I knew him for at least 10 years of my life and only for the last 6 months I have realized that I LOVE this handsome, spectacular man. Wow..... do I ever miss him.

Yea it has definitely been a long January this year. Hopefully February and March will fly by. But yea, along with the theme of wanting more. My wonderful friend and I were talking about our relationship with God and wanting more. Wanting to know he is real. Wanting to feel him. Wanting to hear his voice. Wanting our relationship with Him to flourish. But the question is how???? We have been asking a lot of people this question and maybe you can help me out to. Why do you believe in God?

1 comment: