Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wiener dogs are quite dumb but they make a good arm rest.

So this weekend so far has consisted of catching up with amazing friends. Man I miss them a lot... being an hour and a half away doesn't seem that far away... but really it is. So I am thinking that trips to Steinbach will have to happen a little more. Yup :)

So last night I spent the night with my friend Taniya at the house where she is house sitting. And the owners of the house have a wiener dog named Penny. Sounds pretty cute right? But this thing is annoying and really dumb. She chews on her own feet. Enough said! And did you know that wiener dogs were made to kill rats? Explains the short stubby legs. Anywho, we put Penny in the basement for night... and she whined all night long. Quite annoying let me tell you... and she was mad at us for putting her there so she crapped everywhere in the basement. Thanks Penny you are dearly loved. And that is why I am using you as an armrest as you sleep beside me right now.

Well it is 12 noon so I guess it would be a good time to get out of bed and get ready! haha! Hope you all enjoy your weekend as much as I have already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment