Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cereal Potluk = Best Idea EVER

Sooooo let me share with you what I did on my lovely Saturday. Just to set up the setting here; the night before I slept over at the Purple Palace...aka the appartment of where my three wonderful girl friends live. Pretty much the best place ever! It is seriously a place of refuge for me. Those three wonderful ladies just love me death, they feed me, they listen, they pray with me...so so sooo good. Love them all so much! So I think this idea came up before December to have a Cereal Potluk, and January 16th 2010 was blessed with this event. Seriously the best idea ever. We had over 12 different kind of cereals, and get this, no boring cereal was allowed. ONLY sugary goodness PLEASE!

Alas we ingested numerous bowls of sugary goodness with some really awesome friends! And then if sugar in a bowl with awesome friends isn't enough... we watch ALADDIN!!!!!!!!!!! I could not remember the last time I watched that movie. It is so funny... therefore the moral of the story is: get a bowl of cereal, only sugary goodness please, and watch Aladdin. It will make your day! Invite a few friends and share the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment