4 Hours
4 Hours
3 Interruptions
2 New Faces
1 Day of the week
Dissing our jobs
Cutsie sweet nothings
Basking in each others good looks ;)
And not forgetting the "I love you's"
100's of reasons why I love you
99 reasons of why I should go home
98 minus 20 = 68 more days until I can see you
97 grins/smiles/smirks that made me melt
Zillionaires is what we shall be
Yup, we are definitely dreaming
Xceptionally great time was had
Watching cute Asian children sing The Beatles
There's only ONE way
TWO say
those THREE words
Four you....
I love you :)
No I didn't make up the last stanza of the poem... it's from the song 1234 by the Plain White T's. It just seemed very appropriate to finish up my poem. No copy write intended! So last night I spent 4 hours talking to my boyfriend over MSN Live video chat. It was definitely the high light of my week. But seriously long distances relationships kinda suck a lot. Avoid them at all costs...and I am not over exaggerating. This is not a blog about saying that they don't work... never ever would I say that... It is just much much harder than the typical relationship. You think that miscommunication happens when you are in a 'normal' distance realtionship.... now imagine being 20 hours apart....
It's really not all that bad. You definiely appreciate the little things and cherish your time toether. Your communication skill have to flurish or else you will not survive. A good thing in the long run I would say. You look forward to talking over webcam! Since when does that happen???
well that is all for today....stay tuned for cereal potluk! ... yea you know you want to read about that ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment