Numero uno:
Umm my job is great don't get me wrong but it is sometimes very overwhelming. Like when I am here I am responsible for 60 teenage bodies that don't always understand that rules are put in place so that they don't get hurt/lost/stolen/ or in the worst case senerio end up in a ditch somewhere dead. SO yes they don't understand this and therefore they just give me some sassy attitude and then, for lack of better words, they piss me off. seriously children open up your eyes and be smart ok? Also I care for my children deeply here... well this is kinda along the same lines but could be a different point sooo
One and a half:
So as I was saying I care for my children deeply. And when one of them gets hurt by someone else... I take it a little bit personally. Especially when that someone is a male and has no respect for women whatsoever. Especially when that male thinks they take advantage of a girl, crossing all her boundaries, and then treating her like a peice of meat. And then telling her that he can manipulate her to do anything he wants, or that he could just rape her right here right now and no one would believe her because everyone else would believe her and not him. Yup that fires me up and I just want to castrate that boy... yup harsh I know. Maybe this just hits so hard because it has happened to me in a previous relationship, but I think all girls should know that this is not how a male should treat a female. Ladies if he is worth any second of your time, he will treat you with the UPMOST respect and will not try anything because you are a human being and deserved to be cherished. PHEW... ok that took a lot out of me
Deux
I really miss Herman.... a lot! For those of you who do not know, Herman is my wonderfully handsome boyfriend. In 6 days we have been dating 6 months. And out of those 6 months I have been with him for a grand total of 5 weeks. That is a lot of time away from eachother.. a lot a lot. I miss holding his hand, I miss being in his arms, I miss watching movies together, I miss making him laugh, I miss our random conversations, I miss hugging him, I miss kisses, I miss awkward handholding moments, I miss awkward goodbyes... lol, I miss all the cute sweet nothings that come out of no where and I can't help but to smile, I miss...I miss everything... And we just realized that we will not be together our first Valentines day... that sucks.
Tres
Haiti... oh my goodness. Two earthquakes in the last 2 weeks... I think my friend Cecilly said it the best, "We don't get it do we? We don't understand mass graves. We don't understand 200,000 dead people. We don't understand not eating or drinking for 7 days. We don't understand pulling our loved ones out from under concrete and leaving them on the streets for dump trucks to collect. We don't understand dead bloated bodies and missing limbs. We don't get it. My heart is in anguish, we cannot begin to imagine the pain...." And when people just brush this off or don't wanna do anything about this... seriously people have a heart.
Well thats all I feel like writing today. Maybe more tomorrow... maybe not. have a good day/afternoon/evening/night.
No comments:
Post a Comment